Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Week Before Break

Well, the majority of the semester has come and gone. This week marks the last week before  thanksgiving break! With only this Monday left, before I can kick back my feet and relax, it has been a struggle. Motivation levels are approaching zero, and waking up at 7:00 to head to class each morning is getting old. Here is a glimpse of my week...

Monday


Like every other Monday, marking the beginning of the long school week, I drag myself through the day. ALL my professors feel like it's a good time for exams and papers, probably due to the upcoming break, I take note of what is due by the end of the week. 

Tuesday


Go to work and look at my computer screen, ready to start my English paper, waiting for inspiration. Nothing gets done.

Wednesday


Realizing the week is half over, but considering I have the weekend to get things done for Monday, I chip away at my homework that is the least intellectually  engaged as possible. I was able to get the introduction to my English paper over with, and finished my pre-labs for biology and chemistry. Just plain tired, I was able to get in a gym-sesh to clear my head, a pretty productive day.

Thursday


Polishing off my English essay during work, I decided to stay up late, I regretted this Friday.

Friday


Oh what a day. Waking up, I was already considering skipping my first class, but decided against it seeming that I have had a perfect attendance all year. Ironically, I may have jinxed myself. On my way to English, believe it or not, I got another flat tire. After putting the spare on my car, I only missed my English class, so much for my perfect attendance. After my chemistry quiz, which I'm pretty sure I failed, I headed to a tire shop to fix my car. This just added to the worst week of college I have ever had. I just want it to be break already!

Saturday (Today)


Realizing I only have two days to get a week's worth of homework done; I spend all day working at my desk. I can honestly say that this is by far the worst week of my life. It's 11:00pm and I am exhausted, I was able to get the majority of my work done, but still have a little bit of English to do tomorrow and study for my Psychology exam for Monday. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment